Equiventure Capital’s Privacy Commitment
Effective date: Oct. 10, 2006
Equiventure Capital’s is committed to protecting your privacy:
Equiventure Capital (EVC), has always placed a high priority on protecting the personal information you provide us. EVC collects and uses personal information for business purposes and our commitment is to continue to protect your right to privacy, even beyond the laws and regulations that protect you.
Equiventure Capital appreciates the opportunity to serve your financial needs. We pledge to follow the policies, safeguards and guidelines as described in this notice, and to protect the confidentiality of your information. Your relationship is very important to us, and we will take great care to honor these commitments to you.
Equiventure Capital collects:
· Information that we receive from you on applications, forms, online, or other correspondence, such as your name, address, phone number, email address, financial data regarding your assets and income.
· Information that we receive from you about the investment.
· Information that we receive from others, such as credit reports, or information that you have authorized us to obtain.
· Information provided by your browser when you visit our Web sites and your browser interacts with us. For more information about our online practices, please refer to online practices.
In addition, we may collect information about you in compliance with certain laws and regulations.
Equiventure Capital uses personal information to serve you better:
We use and share information to provide quality service and to offer financial services that may be of value or interest to you. For example, your information enables us to:
· Process your transaction requests.
· Serve and administer your accounts with efficiency and accuracy.
· Provide you with comprehensive, high-quality services to meet your needs now and in the future.
· Improve your online experience.
· Protect your accounts against fraud or identity theft.
Equiventure Capital limits information sharing:
The information described above may be shared within EVC and with selected parties outside EVC company necessary to obtain the best financial program to fund your investment. This sharing is carefully limited as described in this section.
We may disclose information about you to the following:
· Members of EVC company, such as administrative service staff, financial analyst, and data processors.
· Financial service providers, such as mortgage bankers, securities broker/dealers, and insurance companies.
· Financial Partners, when we have a joint marketing agreement with a financial institution to offer and provide you a particular benefit or service.
· Others, such as co-applicants and those with whom you have consented to our sharing your information, or when permitted, or required, by law.
Retail customers and consumers have choices:
· You may limit our sharing of your credit information with members of the EVC family of companies. You may also limit our sharing of your information with both financial and non-financial joint marketing partners.
State laws may vary
You may have other privacy protections under state laws; we will comply with all applicable state laws with regard to our information sharing practices.
Equiventure Capital’s commitment to you
We value the trust of our customers and will continue to recognize the importance of holding your personal financial information as confidential.
· We will not sell or share customer information to third party marketers who will offer you their products or services except under a joint marketing agreement.
· We will not use medical information to market products, make credit decisions, or make insurance decisions except to complete transactions initiated by you.
· We will hold our employees to strict standards of conduct to ensure the confidentiality of customer information.
· We will maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information.
· We will use information responsibly.
· We will maintain accurate customer information and respond promptly to customer requests to correct information.
· We will require companies with which we do business to agree to protect the confidentiality of customer information.
Online/Web Site Practices:
EVC respects your privacy! You can visit our web site and find out about our products and services without giving us any information about yourself. Through our web site, we strive to provide valuable information to you about how we may serve you. Whether you are a valued existing customer or someone shopping for new mortgage broker, we hope our site answers your questions about our products, services and locations.
Use of Information Collected – While we do not gather information on visitors to our web site, we do collect and store the name of the state you have indicated to us.
Information about Cookies
Security Standards – We safeguard any information our customers share with us, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality. View detailed security information at your convenience. EVC will make every effort to keep our customer files complete, up-to-date and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to notify us about errors, and we will promptly make corrections.
Customer Information – Information you voluntarily provide to us is subject to different protections.
Information Collection by Companies Linked to us – Our online practices may not apply to information obtained by web sites linked to us. We encourage you to review the policies and practices of each of the linked web sites you choose to visit.