Types of Income Verification
The following items may be critical to your loan being completed in a timely manner. Please provide them if they apply to you. As with any type of financial transaction, additional information may be required during the loan process. We'll be there to guide you along the way.
- Full Documentation Loans - With this type of loan, all income and assests are documented.
What you'll need for your loan application:
- 2 months bank statements (all pages)
- Current Statements for 401K, mutual funds, IRA and other investments
- Pay stubs for past 30-day period
- All W-2s issued to you for past 2 years
- Copy of drivers license and Social Security cards
- Your purchase agreement and all signed counter offers
- If applicable
- Bankruptcy papers (all pages) with discharge signed by judge
- Divorce, child support and/or alimony papers
- Proof of retirement income
- Letters of explanation for any late payments, collections or judgments
*Equiventure Capital is a registered Mortgage Broker with the New York State Banking Department and is not empowered to make loans. Loans arranged through third party providers.